WEBSITE DESIGN | GRAPHIC DESIGN | LOGO | ONLINE IMAGE

Home     About     Services   Free Quote     Contact

 
FX Webs Logo - Business Services, Website Design, Graphic Design, Logo, Image...

Home     Services     Quote     Contact

FAQs
FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Does FXWEBS use generic designs?
No, our Designs are Unique and exclusively for the buyer, developed from scratch using popular tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator among others.
If I don't like the design or content, what are my options?

We encourage every customer to bring their ideas as detailed as possible. ie: Desire colors, examples of similar designs, shape, etc. If is possible, take a piece of white paper and make a sketch of your idea. Don’t worry if doesn’t look pretty, we will assure to make it for you.

You have up to three (3) proposal for your review before we submit the last design. You have the choice to purchase extra proposal for a small FEE.

  1. Logo Design – $35 / proposal
  2. Social Media Header – $25 / proposal
  3. Webpage Design – $50 / page / proposal
  4. Content writting – $15 / 8 sentences / proposal
  5. Business card – $10 / side / proposal
  6. Flyer Design – $25 / Side / proposal

Please Note:  We do not charge for small changes such as Font size, font colors, or add a few extra words among others.

CAN I UPGRADE MY CURRENT PLAN?
Yes, you always can upgrade your plan. Contact Us and we will be happy to assist you.
WHEN WILL I BE BILLED?

For personalised or established packages you will be required to pay the 60% upfront and the other 40% when the work is done.

If is a subscription plan you will be billed every 1st of the month.

WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?

We Accept Paypal, Credit Cards for USA and Puerto Rico clientele.
Residents of the state of Utah, Puerto Rico, and Shanghai China can emit cash and check payments.
China residents can pay thru AliPay & WeChat.
For more information please contact us.

Is the Domain, Hosting and SSL certificate expire?

Yes, Domain name, Hosting and SSL certificate must be renewed yearly unless you emit a prepaid payment for 2 and up to 10 years subscription.

For customers with subscription plan will not need to pay for Domain, hosting and SSL as they are included in the monthly fee.

IS SECURE MY PAYMENT INFO?
Yes, FXWEBS.Com includes an SSL Certificate (Secure Sockets Layer) which provide with an encrypted connection between you and the site. If your payment is made by credit card or Paypal account the checkout is thru Paypal which is SSL forced.
WHAT IS PAYPAL?

PayPal uses data encryption and anti-fraud technology to keep your information secure, reducing the risk of online frauds. For more information please visit https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-popup. Paypal is FREE to make payments or Purchase in our checkout system, which means customers will not have any extra FEEs

HOW DO I CREATE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT?

At the checkout point, you’ll have the opportunity to Sign Up with PayPal. If you already have an account with PayPal just select the option Sign In.

IS PAYPAL SECURE FOR BUYERS?

Yes, Paypal offers Purchase Protection. For more information please visit https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security.

Please Note: If there’s any problem with payment, invoice or billing in general, the first step is to contact our Billing Department first via email billing@fxwebs.com, chat or phone numbers to clarify and/or fix any issue. We will be happy to assist you making it right.

WHAT IS AN SSL CERTIFICATE?

SSL Certificates (Secure Socket Layer) are small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organization’s details. When installed on a web server, it activates the padlock and the https protocol (over port 443) and allows secure connections from a web server to a browser.

(Author https://www.globalsign.com/en/ssl-information-center/what-is-an-ssl-certificate/ )

What rights I have over the designs?

Yes, After payment is complete you have the 100% rights over the design, which means you will be free to use it as you wish without permission or attributions. Once the last payment is done, we will offer the Arts and designs in different formats such as PDF, PNG, JPEG, PSD. and AI. Also, you will receive an E-mail including the notice of rights over the designs.

IF THE PAYMENT IS NOT EMITTED, WE HAVE THE RIGHTS OVER THE ARTS AND/OR DESIGNS AND YOU’LL HAVE THE LIMITATION OF NOT USE, EDIT, OR  PUBLISHED UNDER ANY CIRCUNTANCE, UNLESS WE PROVIDE A WRITTEN PERMISSION. FAILING TO COMPLY  MEANS A VIOLATION TO THE COPYRIGHT LAW © AND WE WILL BE FORCED TO PURSUIT FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. 

Does FXWEBS use generic designs?
No, our Designs are Unique and exclusively for the buyer, developed from scratch using popular tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator among others.
If I don't like the design or content, what are my options?

We encourage every customer to bring their ideas as detailed as possible. ie: Desire colors, examples of similar designs, shape, etc. If is possible, take a piece of white paper and make a sketch of your idea. Don’t worry if doesn’t look pretty, we will assure to make it for you.

You have up to three (3) proposal for your review before we submit the last design. You have the choice to purchase extra proposal for a small FEE.

  1. Logo Design – $35 / proposal
  2. Social Media Header – $25 / proposal
  3. Webpage Design – $50 / page / proposal
  4. Content writting – $15 / 8 sentences / proposal
  5. Business card – $10 / side / proposal
  6. Flyer Design – $25 / Side / proposal

Please Note:  We do not charge for small changes such as Font size, font colors, or add a few extra words among others.

CAN I UPGRADE MY CURRENT PLAN?
Yes, you always can upgrade your plan. Contact Us and we will be happy to assist you.
WHEN WILL I BE BILLED?

For personalised or established packages you will be required to pay the 60% upfront and the other 40% when the work is done.

If is a subscription plan you will be billed every 1st of the month.

WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?

We Accept Paypal, Credit Cards for USA and Puerto Rico clientele.
Residents of the state of Utah, Puerto Rico, and Shanghai China can emit cash and check payments.
China residents can pay thru AliPay & WeChat.
For more information please contact us.

Is the Domain, Hosting and SSL certificate expire?

Yes, Domain name, Hosting and SSL certificate must be renewed yearly unless you emit a prepaid payment for 2 and up to 10 years subscription.

For customers with subscription plan will not need to pay for Domain, hosting and SSL as they are included in the monthly fee.

IS SECURE MY PAYMENT INFO?
Yes, FXWEBS.Com includes an SSL Certificate (Secure Sockets Layer) which provide with an encrypted connection between you and the site. If your payment is made by credit card or Paypal account the checkout is thru Paypal which is SSL forced.
WHAT IS PAYPAL?

PayPal uses data encryption and anti-fraud technology to keep your information secure, reducing the risk of online frauds. For more information please visit https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-popup. Paypal is FREE to make payments or Purchase in our checkout system, which means customers will not have any extra FEEs

HOW DO I CREATE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT?

At the checkout point, you’ll have the opportunity to Sign Up with PayPal. If you already have an account with PayPal just select the option Sign In.

IS PAYPAL SECURE FOR BUYERS?

Yes, Paypal offers Purchase Protection. For more information please visit https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security.

Please Note: If there’s any problem with payment, invoice or billing in general, the first step is to contact our Billing Department first via email billing@fxwebs.com, chat or phone numbers to clarify and/or fix any issue. We will be happy to assist you making it right.

WHAT IS AN SSL CERTIFICATE?

SSL Certificates (Secure Socket Layer) are small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organization’s details. When installed on a web server, it activates the padlock and the https protocol (over port 443) and allows secure connections from a web server to a browser.

(Author https://www.globalsign.com/en/ssl-information-center/what-is-an-ssl-certificate/ )

What rights I have over the designs?

Yes, After payment is complete you have the 100% rights over the design, which means you will be free to use it as you wish without permission or attributions. Once the last payment is done, we will offer the Arts and designs in different formats such as PDF, PNG, JPEG, PSD. and AI. Also, you will receive an E-mail including the notice of rights over the designs.

IF THE PAYMENT IS NOT EMITTED, WE HAVE THE RIGHTS OVER THE ARTS AND/OR DESIGNS AND YOU’LL HAVE THE LIMITATION OF NOT USE, EDIT, OR  PUBLISHED UNDER ANY CIRCUNTANCE, UNLESS WE PROVIDE A WRITTEN PERMISSION. FAILING TO COMPLY  MEANS A VIOLATION TO THE COPYRIGHT LAW © AND WE WILL BE FORCED TO PURSUIT FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. 

Home     Services     About     Contact     Privacy     Terms     FAQs

Postal Address

1601 Fox Park Dr. 3T West Jordan UT. 84088

Follow

Home     Services     About     Contact     Privacy     Terms     FAQs

Postal Address

1601 W Fox Park Dr. 3T West Jordan, Utah 84088

385-630-3100